Ayurvedic remedies of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Herbal Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
We can prevent ourselves from the pain of Rheumatoid Arthritis through using easily available herbs and spices. The Rheumatoid Arthritis patients even can use these herbal medicines to get rid of this problem and to rejuvenate themselves.
- Take two garlic pearls with 2 ounces of buttermilk and drink daily. It is a fine remedy for rheumatoid arthritis.
- The intake of three carminatives ? ginger, long pepper and pepper help in retaining strong digestion and metabolism, hence it help to rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Include the intake of barley, horse gram.
- The drumstick tree can be very useful in Rheumatoid arthritis. It's fruit and leaves contain rich calcium & vitamin C.
- Bitter gourd (Bitter melon) is highly recommended herb used in myriad diseases including rheumatoid arthritis. Due to its tendency of blood purification and containing low calorie and rich Vitamin B1, 2 & 3 it can be prove an excellent remedy for rheumatoid arthritis patients if they include bitter gourd in their foods.
- The oil extracted from fresh rhizomes of turmeric is very beneficial on swelling if externally applied.
- Asafetida (Ferula assafoetida) Heeng in Hindi can be either taken with coconut oil or with ginger paste to get relief from problems with inflammatory diseases.
- Ginger is a traditional prescription for the treatment of arthritic pains. Ginger can be beneficial in both ways whether taking orally or applied externally. A small dose of ginger in foods and ginger tea can help your body to eliminate the toxins while a paste of ginger on the inflammation parts will reduce the pain.
- Yashtimadhu or Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) may be very useful in Rheumatoid Arthritis as it has a very strong anti-inflammatory property. Just chew a piece of licorice, it will reduce your pains.
- Mahayogaraja Guggulu is a very potent Ayurvedic remedy for the treatment of aamavata due to containing 24 pungent herbs that can control the vata dosha and restrain to buildup in the bone joints. It also contains minerals for better pain-relieving effect.
- Oils prepared from Sahacharadi tailam, Vishagarbha tailam, Kshirabala tailam and Dhanwantara tailam have been used over arthritic pains since centuries.