Ayurvedic Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
The treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis is best available in Ayurveda. Ayurvedic treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
can be consists of two steps ? Home Remedies and Ayurvedic drugs.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- Consume horse gram, ginger, bitter gourd, and drum sticks.
- Split the garlic clove and remove the sprouts. Soak that garlic in buttermilk over night and wash it with plain water next day. Crush it till it becomes thin paste and intake 1/2 teaspoon of this paste with warm water every day morning in empty stomach for two-three months.
- Take two teaspoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey; mixed it in a cup of warm water; now consume this mixture twice in a day.
- Bake one or two eggplants (Solanaceae Solanum). Mash and fry in about 2 tablespoons of castor oil. Add spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric, garlic and salt at the time of frying. Take once daily for two to three months for relief.
- Turmeric has anti-septic property and it works smoothly on inflation and pain. Take a half-teaspoon of turmeric powder with warm water twice in a day. It will help helps in curing arthritis.
- Guggulu (a herb) is an excellent remedy for swelling and pain and can be used in curing arthritis. Eat half a teaspoon twice a day after meals with warm water.
- Paste of 1 teaspoon red chillies and fresh ginger mixed in half a cup of sesame oil and strain. Gently rub this oil on the affected joints.
- Camphor, wintergreen and cinnamon oils are also beneficial for external application.