Do and Don'ts to stay fit
Fitness is a prime concern for every individual in today's fast life. People do not get enough time to spend on their fitness and this results in various health issues. But if one follows certain routine and keeps some simple points in mind than it is very easy to maintain good health and stay fit. Here are some do and don?t to stay fit:
- Set an objective in written and make a suitable routine accordingly and stick to that plan on daily basis.
- Always select the best diet for you that include all the nutrients in proper amount. Make sure you diet contains plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Divide you meals to several short meals so that you eat that in number of times instead of taking heavy meals.
- If you are thinking of starting a fitness program, examine you fitness level before starting it. This will help you to set a goal.
- Keep in touch with your fitness consultant to take regular advice and modifications, if need.
- Go for an alternative for your carvings. For example you can eat frozen fruit instead of ice cream or a piece of chocolate instead of the whole candy.
- Drink plenty of water through the entire day.
- If you have just started any exercise, increase the intensity gradually instead of increasing suddenly. Don?t overdo your exercises.
- Keep some healthy snacks with you all the times; this would help you to avoid junk foods.
- Take proper and sufficient sleep.
- Never skip your meal.
- Do not over train your body with more exercise as the body takes time to recover after one session of exercise.
- Do not work late in the night.
- Do not set unrealistic goals for your fitness program that cannot be attained. This can lead you to disappointment.
- Avoid eating processed and junk food as that are not good for health.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and smoking.
- Never give up if you face some early disappointments.
Thus, by keeping these simple points of ?Do and Don?ts to stay fit? in mind an individual can attain fitness very easily and can leave a healthy as well as stress free life.