Common Eye Care Tips
Common Eye Care Tips
Eyes are the most precious sense organ of human body. They recognize light and allow us to see the world around us to understand and interpret them. Eyes help us to distinguish things from each other. Thus, eyes are the photoreceptors, which perceive light and convert it to electro-chemical impulses in neurons of our body.
Eyes are the most important organs of our body. These allows us visualize the beauty of nature. They help us to perform our daily tasks easily. Thus, we should take proper care of these assets like our other valuable things. So much of what we learn, what we experience, what we enjoy comes to us through our eyes. Healthy sight is something to be cherished, maintained and protected. It takes very less effort to keep this enjoyment forever with a proper care every day. Some common eye care tips that can be performed on daily basis are:
- The best natural, effective and the most easy way of taking eye care is to wash your eyes wild cold and clean water daily for 4 to 5 times, before going to bed as well as getting out off the bed.
- Dip a cotton pad in the water for the whole night. Now, in the morning, strain the pad and add some fresh water to this. Now, wash your eyes with that.
- Take some rose water and add 2-3 drops of castor oil to it. Now, rinse a cotton pad with this water and place this rinsed pad on your eyelids for 15-20 minutes. This is very helpful in reducing eye burns and other problems.
- Splash your eyes foe 2 to 3 minutes everyday with a thoroughly strained and cooled weak tea solution.
- Place cotton pads dipped in a cold tea solution for an hour on the eyelids for 10 to 15 minutes and relax.
- Proper balance diet, rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, should be taken daily to increase the eye power and the sight.
- A mixture of cucumber water and rose water with plane water should be applied to eyes on regular.
- Slices of cucumber and potato should be kept underneath the eyes in order to treat the dark circles under the eyes.
- Alma should be soaked in water for over night and wash your eyes with the same water in the morning. This is helpful in removing all the dust and germs from the eyes.
Eye is one of the most sensitive parts of the body. It is very important for us to take appropriate care of it. It?s not a very task to care for our eyes and by following certain common eye care tips and practices on daily basis, we can take care of our eyes in a proper way.