How to care your eyes while working on Computer?
People who use computers should maintain neutral posture free from awkward positions and postures and avoid
bending. The precautions to be taken to avoid eye problems are as under:
- The display screen should be slightly below eye level and be 18 to 24 inches away from your face.
- The character on the screen should be clearly visible. The screen should be cleared of dust frequently.
- The colors selected should be easy to the eye.
- Brightness and contrast should suit lighting conditions in the room.
- No reflections of light should be seen on the terminal.
- The users should get their vision tested periodically.
- Take a break of 5 minutes at an interval of one hour each.
- Batting eyelashes continuously while working on computers as it prevents from eye dryness.
- During the break period, rub your both palms and keep those on your eyelashes. This will heal your eyes and make
your vision clear.
- Continuously use rose water to keep intact moisture.
- Wash eyes with clean water at a regular intervals.