Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss
Hair loss is a very common skin problem in men and women. The reason behind hair loss may be different in both
sexes; both the pain of hair loss is same in both sexes. In modern medical system, the effective remedy for hair loss is
not available except hair weaving and root transplantation.
But in traditional medicine systems, several effective remedies are available that not only can control the hair falls
but also grow new hairs. Here are some herbal remedies given below:
- Consume Aloe Vera juice either single or with cumin thrice in a day for 3 months.
- Intake of a handful of white sesame seeds will prove an effective remedy. Take it daily early in the
- Consuming yoghurt everyday to treat hair falls.
- Enhance the consumption of green leafy vegetables, fruits and fibre rich foods.
- Include the intake of sprouts, yeast, buttermilk, nuts, milk, soy beans and whole grains in your diet. These are rich
in Vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, zinc, sulphur and some important fatty acids.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol to prevent huge hair loss.
- Drink a mixture of lettuce and spinach juice for faster hair growth.
- The consumption of alfalfa juice of with that of carrot, and lettuce is an effective remedy.
Ayurvedic oil message can be proved very effective in nourishing the hair and hair roots. Here are some tips:
- Massage your scalp with coconut oil at bedtime. It pacifies your pitta and has a comforting sensation.
- Massage of the scalp with Brahmi and Bhringraj oils before sleeping
- Massage your hair scalp with Vitamin E enriched hair oil like almond oils before going to bed in the night.
- Regular massage with Rosemary, stinging nettle, horsetail and birch herbs will trigger hair growth and reduces hair
- Rinse hair with sage tea and cider vinegar to stimulates hair growth.
- Wash hairs with a paste of cooked Urad dal (black beans) and fenugreek (methi) 2-3 times a week.
- Make a paste of licorice and add milk in it. Apply this paste in the bald patches. It will stimulate hair growth. A
paste of seeds of lemon and black pepper may also be applied on the bald patches.
- Consume burdock and marshmallow tea in dry hair.