Ayurvedic remedies to prevent hair loss
As much as we love to bind our hair in all kinds of hairstyles, we care little about their health. As a result, people often suffer from receding hairlines, bald patches and baldheads. Teenagers and aged people alike suffer from hair loss syndrome. Various factors trigger hair loss like hormonal imbalance, unhealthy diet, stressful routine and excessive intake of medicines. Whilst, there are many drugs and medication available in the market to treat it, doubts have been raised over the effectiveness of these drugs. They are also ridden with harmful side effects. Ayurvedic remedies however, are more effective and without side effects.
- It is necessary to understand your hair type. Dry, oily, straight or curly; any kind of hair requires different type of treatment. So use only the hair product that best suits your type. Trimming your hair and cutting them regularly also helps solve the purpose.
- Covering your hair is the best way to protect it from dust, sunlight and various environmental factors that might harm it. Scarf made of satin effectively solves the purpose.
- Moisturize your hair regularly. It is necessary for maintaing long and lustrous locks. Water is the most essential source for moisturising your hair. Oil and butter make for an even better combination. Aloe Vera gel moisturizes and nourishes hair as well.
- At least twice in a week, do wash your hair with hot water thoroughly to prevent your scalp from getting flaky skinned and free from dust. Using cold water after you wash your hair will also improve blood circulation and strengthen your hair follicles.
- Healthy diet full of nutritional value keeps you healthy, and makes your hair strong from the root to the tip. This promotes the growth of hair follicles.
- Herbal help is always beneficial for hair. Rinse your hair with vinegar and limejuice. It nurtures the hair follicles, prevents thinning of hair and gives lustrous hair.
- Saw palmetto is a very curative herb. It promotes the growth of hair follicles and strengthens hair from root to tip.
- Rinse your hair with limejuice and vinegar. It stimulates growth of hair follicles. It helps in giving vibrant tresses.
- Massages are very important for health of the hair. It is the best way to keep your hair beautiful and preventing them from falling. Massage by coconut oil helps in growing long and lustrous hair.
- Stress is the trigger point of hair loss. It has been proven that stress has a direct bearing on the health of overall body including hair. Efforts should be made to take some time out of our busy schedules to indulge in recreational activities that keep us mentally fresh.
- Do not make compromises with sleeping hours. You should sleep for enough hours to ensure that the body gets ample rest. It further helps in minimizing the stress factor that translates into healthy hair.
- Drink lot of water as it keeps the body hydrated and prevents scalp from getting dry and flaky and also helps in flushing out the infections on scalp.
- Do not make too many experiments with your hair. Dying, bleaching, making tight ponytails or using comb on hair harshly results in scarring of scalp. Avoid this scenario.