Basic Hair Care Tips
Basic Hair Care Tips
Hairs are the most important part of our personality. Lass of hair are a common problem today and a matter of great concern. But by following some daily practices we can reduce of stop the problems of hair fall and other hair problems. Some basic hair care tips from Ayurveda which can help to fight the hair problems are:
- Lemon, shikakai, henna and coconut oils are extremely beneficial for hairs. Lemon juice adds shine to the hairs.
- Applying honey to the scalp is of great benefit to avoid curly and twisted hairs.
- A gentle massage with a mixture of castor oil, coconut oil and mustard oil is of great importance for fighting dandruffs.
- Drinking ample of water is extremely beneficial for hairs.
- Eat plenty of green vegetables and fruits.
- Application of multani mitti to clean the oily hairs is recommended.
- Drink two glasses of milk everyday in order to get proper supply of calcium.
- Avoid washing your hairs by too hot or too cold water.
- Avoid exposure of hairs to direct sunlight for a longer period of time.
- Avoid excessive stress and smoking which are harmful for hairs.
- Do not use excessive artificial shampoos and dyes.
- A sound sleep is very useful for the growth of hairs.
- Comb you brush properly and on a regular basis especially while going to sleep.
- A gentle massage by the mixture of rosemary oil, basil oil, lavender oil, burdock oil and aloe vera gel is extremely beneficial to stop hair fall.
- Consuming sesame seeds in the early morning nourishes the hairs with magnesium and calcium, which is very useful for growth of hairs.
- Consumption of yogurt also reduces hair fall.
- Applying apple cider vinegar and sage tea on the hairs daily enhances the growth of hairs.
- Extract of Licorice id extremely beneficial for prevention of hair loss.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol.
- Horsetail, which is rich in silica, provides strength and shining to the hairs.
In order to get a healthy, shining and clean hair one need follow a healthy hair care routine and by following some basic hair care tips we can reduce the hair problems to get healthy and long lasting hairs.