Home Remedies for Endometriosis
Home remedies for endometriosis are very helpful in this female health disorder that results due to abnormal growth of eudiometrical cells of the womb in the other areas of the body. The problem is characterized by pain, irregular bleeding, and infertility.
Causes of Endometriosis:
Symptoms of Endometriosis:
Pain before and during periods
Pain during sexual intercourse
Pelvic pain throughout the month
Pain in lower back
Menstrual cycles becomes irregular
Bowel movements may become difficult during Menstruation
Urination gets troublesome especially during menstruation
Diarrhoea or constipation is also observed
Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
Vulnerability to infections, allergies
Home remedies for endometriosis
· Putting an ice pack on your abdomen offer some relief from the symptoms of endometriosis.
· Regular intake of fruit and vegetable juices is known to offers some relief from endometriosis.
· Herbs like dandelion, rosemary and milk thistle are considered excellent home remedies for endometriosis.
· Herbs like false unicorn root, chaste berry, cramp bark and cohosh are highly recommended for endometriosis.
· Due to its rich omega-3 fatty acid content consumption of fish is also an effective home remedy for endometriosis.
· Use of dairy products should be avoided.
· Food rich in vitamin b and fibers should be included in your diet.
· Consumption of animal fat should be restricted as these contain polychlorinated biphenyls and dioxins.
· One can sip a cup of ginger tea to deal with nausea one of the important symptoms of endometriosis.