Home Remedies for Headaches Treatment
Home Remedies for Headaches
Home Remedies for headaches are very effective in dealing with the pain in the head or upper neck. This problem is very common among masses and can be defined in the categories like primary headache, secondary headache and cranial neuralgia.
Causes of Neuralgia:
- Some food items
- Seasonal changes
- Lack of Sleep deprivation
- Poor posture
- Nutritional deficiency
- Certain smells
- Hair accessories
- Hormonal changes
- Cold foods
- Certain Medication
Symptoms of Headache:
- One might experience pain in the back of the head and upper neck
- Pain is mild and bilateral
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- No fixed pattern of pain
- Usually one is able to do his normal work despite headache.
Home Remedies for Headache:
- Lemon juice is well known home remedy for headache. Squeeze the juice of three to four slices of lemon and consume it to get immediate relief.
- Apple is also a natural remedy for headache. After removing outer soft part and inner hard part of a ripe apple one should take it empty stomach with a pinch of salt. Regular intake will keep you away from headache.
- Henna flowers are also an excellent home remedy for headaches due to hot sun. To get relief one should take flowers of henna and rub with vinegar. Application of this mixture provides relief.
- Cinnamon has been found effective in the treatment of headaches.