Home Remedies for Migraine
Home remedies for migraine are very effective in the treatment of the disease that is characterized by headache, nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light. It is different than normal headache, as the pain remains localized to one side of the head only. In some people the symptoms of the onset of pain is also observed.
Causes of Migraine:
Common in women than men,
· Migraines may have a family history.
· Some women are more prone to migraine than others.
· The attacks are less common in pregnant women.
· Allergic reactions
· Bright lights
· Certain kinds of perfumes
· Hormonal imbalance
· Disturbed sleeping cycle
· Strenuous exercise
· Noise of high decibel
· Irregular eating
· Physical or psychological tensions
Symptoms of Migraine:
· Blurred vision
· One may have a blind sport for some times
· Eye pain
· Tunnel vision
· Throbbing, pounding, or pulsating actions may be observed
· One side of the head is largely affected
· The pain can get become mild to worse in few minutes
· Frequent urination
· Loss of appetite
· Nausea and vomiting
Home Remedies for Migraine:
· Having juice of ripe grape also offers an effective home remedy for migraine. For the best effects one should not mix water to the juice.
· Niacin has been found effective in the treatment of migraine pain. One can get this vitamin from the various sources like yeast, whole wheat, green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, nuts, sunflower seeds, liver and fish. This is quite helpful in the treatment of migraine.
· Cabbage leaf compress can be an effective home remedy for the treatment of migraine headache.
· Lemon crust is also an effective home remedy for migraine.