Home Remedies for Moles
Home remedies for moles are highly effective in the treatment for moles that often appears on the outer layer of the skin. Moles are nothing but group of pigmented cells that appears like dark brown spots. In medical terms moles are known as melanocytic nenus.
Causes of Moles:
In some cases the moles comes with birth.
In other cases it appears after sometimes
Regular Sun exposure can also be a reason to develop moles.
There could be some hereditary reasons of moles.
Symptoms of Moles
The mole could have itchiness and pain.
Its size may increase and shape may becomes irregular
The moles are dark brown in color.
Home Remedies for moles:
· Regular use of Vaseline could be helpful in mole removal.
· A mixture of ground flaxseeds with flaxseed oil is an efficient home remedy for the treatment of moles.
· Placing a clove of Squeezed garlic over the moles and covering it with some bandage is also a good idea for the treatment of moles.
· Application of freshly sliced pineapple on the affected area is an effective home remedy for mole removal. It is one of the highly recommended home remedies for Moles.
· Squeeze juice of fig stems over the affected region is also a good natural remedy for Moles.
· Application of castor oil on the affected area is also helpful in the treatment of moles.
· One can also apply tea tree oil for 8-10 days, as it is quite effective in removal of moles.
· In addition to these continuous exposure to sun should be avoided.