Home Remedies for Morning Sickness
Home remedies for morning sickness offers some relief from the various symptoms of the disease that is very common among pregnant women. The disease is characterized by nausea and vomiting that is common among the pregnant women. The disease is marked by hormonal imbalance during pregnancy. The disease is caused as an outcome of various changes takes place in the body during pregnancy.
Causes of Morning Sickness
Levels of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)
Sense of smell
Symptoms of Morning Sickness
Home remedies for Morning Sickness
· Peppermint is an excellent home remedy for morning sickness. One should add some drops of peppermint oil in boiled water and take this solution near to where you sleep. The smell coming out of it will check all the symptoms of vomiting which is very common in women with pregnancy.
· Yoga and meditation have also been found effective in dealing with the symptoms of morning sickness. Practice of these ancient methods will give a better control of you.
· One should also increase their liquid content so that the water lost due to vomiting should be recovered. While taking juices one should refrain from the juices causing acidity.
· One should refrain from having heavy meals. Small meals on regular intervals should be preferred.
· The pregnant women should wear loose clothes rather than tight clothes.
· A mixture of limejuice, mintjuice and sugar can also be an efficient home remedy.