Home Remedies for Neuritis
Home Remedies for neuritis offer great relief to those suffering from this nervous disorder. The disease is an outcome of inflammation in a single nerve or a group of nerves. In medical terms, the disease is called as neuritis or polyneuritis or polyneuropathy. It may be caused due to change in the condition of nerves and change in reflexes.
Causes of Neuritis:
Certain Drugs and medication
Vitamin B-12 deficiency
Symptoms of Neuritis:
· Burning, and stabbing pains in body parts
· Numbness and lack of sensation is also observed
· Face may be paralyzed temporarily
· In severe condition closing eyes becomes difficult
· Walk in the dark becomes difficult.
· Loss of vision and loss of color vision
· Pain in the eyes
Home Remedies for Neuritis:
· Intake of vitamin D could be one of the ideal home remedies for neuritis.
· Add a small amount of honey in soya bean milk and take it every night before going to bed. It is one of the most recommended home remedies for neuritis.
· Make a mixture of one cup of water and one fourth cup of barley grain, boil till it becomes half, add half glass of buttermilk and juice of half lime and consume it to get relief from neuritis.
· Mix juice of carrot and spinach in proportion of 3:2 and take this mixture daily to get relief from the neuritis.
· Regular intake of vitamin B complex is also good for the treatment of neuritis.