Home remedies for nosebleeds offers some soothing relief to those suffering from this disease. As it is one of the most essential parts of the body any discomfort in this organ should be given utmost attention. This part of the body finely strewn with a number of vessels and its strategic position on the face make this more prone to bleeding. There could be several factors that lead to bleeding that includes injury, climatic changes and a host of other reasons.
Causes of Nosebleeds
Obstructions in the nose
Blowing the nose very hard
Injury to nose
Picking the nose hard
Overuse of nasal sprays
Cold or very dry air
Symptoms of Nosebleeds
Blood coning out of the nose
Home Remedies for Nosebleeds
· Nose bleeding can be checked by blowing the nose forcefully. This action clears the clot, if any. This help in soothing the nose to a great extent.
· Placing few drops of lemon juice in the bleeding nostril could be an ideal home remedy for nosebleed.
· Placing few drops of saline water could also be an ideal home remedy for the treatment of nosebleed.. Add half a teaspoon of salt in half a glass of water and place some water into your nostrils to get some relief.
· Apple cider vinegar is alos an effective home remedy for the treatment of bleeding nose. One can use this to get relief from the problem of nosebleed.
· Living in a humid environment is also a good home remedy for the treatment of nosebleed.