Home Remedies for Orchitis
Home remedies for orchitis has been found very effective in the treatment of this disorder that is marked by the swelling in one or both of the testicles. The disease can be caused due to viral or bacterial infections. Most of the times this disease is related to mumps virus. Those who have suffered mumps are more prone to the orchitis.
Causes of Orchitis:
Symptoms of Orchitis
Swelling in one or both testicles
Pain in the testes and surrounding area
Trouble in sitting
Tenderness in testicles
Discharge from penis
Home remedies for Orchitis
· Those suffering from orchids should take complete bed rest as it offers relief from the various symptoms of orchitis.
· Elevated position of scrotum is one of the highly recommended home remedies for orchitis. It is one of the most admired home remedies for orchitis. So keep the scrotal sack high while lying.
· Application of ice pack or cold compress on the scrotum helps reduce the swelling from the testicles.
· One should wash the area around genitals with a mild shop. And keep you undergarments clean,
· Strenuous exercise and heavy work should be frowned upon.
· Regular use of dandelion tea is one of the most admired home remedies for the swelling and inflammation.
· One should increase the fluids (water) intake so that the toxins from the body can be removed.