Home Remedies for Palpitation
Home remedies for palpitation are highly effective in the treatment of palpitation. The heart is divided into four chambers. The upper chambers of the heart, gets blood from the body and pump it into the lower chambers that are called ventricles. This action takes into the rhythmic fashion. Palpitations are irregular or forceful beating of the heart.
Causes of Palpitation:
Excessive alcohol consumption
Caffeinated drinks and beverages
Beta blocking medicines
Certain ulcer drugs
Symptoms of Palpitation:
Increase in pulse rate
Thumping feeling in the chest
Home Remedies for Palpitation:
· Regularly eating a guava empty stomach can be an effective home remedy for palpitations. One can use this to get rid of this problem.
· One should take grape juice every day as it relieves those suffering from palpitations.
· Add a tablespoon of honey and half cup of lemon juice in a glass of water. One should take this mixture before going to sleep. It is one of the highly recommended home remedies heart palpitations.
· Make a paste of snake gourd leaves with water. Keep the paste in the cheesecloth and press it hard to get the squeeze the juice out of it. One should take the juice thrice a day.
· Taking fresh vegetables and fruits also offers relief from the palpitations.