Home Remedies for Peeling Skin
Most of us have experienced the problem of peeling skin in our life and have used home remedies for peeling skin to get relief from it. As skin consists of a number of layers hence any disturbance in these layers could cause a number of problems. Peeling is just a problem that mostly occurs in the people living in the warm areas.
Causes of Peeling Skin:
Burns (First Aid)
Sunburn (Sun Poisoning)
Erythroderma (Exfoliative Dermatitis)
Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
Vitamin A Toxicity (Hypervitaminosis A)
Symptoms of Peeling Skin:
· Scaling Redness
· Blisters may appears
· Softening and breaking down of the skin
· Feeling of Itching
· Feeling of Burning
Home Remedies for Peeling Skin:
· Make a concoction of one cup of apple cider vinegar and two quarters of water. Place your fingers for 10- 15 minutes in it. Allow your hands to dry and apply some lavender oil. It is highly effective home remedy for peeling skin.
· Cucumber is well known for its moisturizing qualities. One should use grated cucumber to apply on the affected area to make it moist and check peeling.
· Prepare a paste of sandalwood paste and turmeric by mixing some honey and olive oil. It is one of the effective natural home remedies for the treatment of peeling skin.
· Fresh mint juice application before sleep replenishes the peeling skin.
· Water intake should be increased as it helps to an extent.
· Use of harsh soaps should be avoided.
· Avoid scratching the skin as it may lead to wounds.
· Hot baths should be frowned upon
· Staying indoors and avoiding exposure to skin can be of immense help in the treatment of peeling skin.