Home Remedies for Pimples
Home remedies for pimples are highly successful in dealing with the treatment of this disorder that is very common in adolescents. But pimples are not confined to adolescents only as it might appear in adults as well. The problem doesn’t call for emergency but it might meddle with looks and feeling of the individuals. Mostly pimples or acne appears on the face but it might occur on other parts as well like chest, neck, back and hands.
Causes of Pimples:
Having oily pores and skin
Touching your face
Junk foods like fries and burgers
Sleeping late nights
Symptoms of Pimples
Blackheads or whitehead
Blemishes on the skin
Reddish in color
Some pimples heals in weeks and some takes months
Home remedies for Pimples:
· Make a mixture of lemon juice with rose water in equal amounts and use this mixture on the affected area for half an hour. Regularly following this remedy for about three to four weeks can give your respite from pimples.
· Lemon juice mixed with groundnut oil in equal quantities can offer a lasting cure to this problem. Likewise, lemon juice can also be mixed with sandalwood powder and can be used to find a solution for the Pimples to a great extent. A decoction of lemon juice and cinnamon powder is also of immense help.
· Honey is effective in ensuring good for skin. For benefits take a mixture of prepared with honey and cinnamon powder in ratio of 3:1. Leave this mixture over night and use it after. It is one of the most efficient home remedies for pimples.
· Prepare a facemask with grated apple and honey. It has been found effective in the treatment of Pimples and Acne.
· One can also apply grated garlic on the affected area to get rid of Pimples. For fast relief one should take cloves or raw garlic.
· Raw papaya juice is also an effective home remedy for the treatment of pimples. One should use this juice on the affected part of the body.