Home Remedies for Eye Infections
Our eyes are very prone to infections from virus, bacteria, fungi and other infective agents. Whatever may be the reason for eye infections home remedies for eye infections offers relief to these things. Some of the common eye infections are conjunctivitis and stye.
Symptoms of eye infections
· Chronic red eyes
· Blurred vision
· Watery eyes
· Eye discharge
· Eye pain
· Flaking of the eye lids
· Discomfort of the eyes
· Persistent Itching
· Swollen eyelids
Some common eye infections
· Pink Eye - Conjunctivitis
· Corneal Ulcer
· Many others as well
Home remedies for eye infections
· For stye in your eyes a hot compress is ideal home remedy as it helps in do away with the inflammation.
· Putting a tea bag dipped in warm water on your eyes is also an excellent home remedy for eyes. Rich in tanic acid this tea bag will help you recover from the problem in very short span of time.
· Guava leaves have also been found effective in the treatment of eye infections like stye.
· One can also make an eye drops at home. For this purpose your should mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder in two cups of clean water. Apply some drops into you eyes two to three times a day for good results.
· Two cups of clean water with some acacia leaves should be boiled for five minutes. One should dip a clean cloth in it and use it as a warm compress to get rid of eye infections.