Home Remedies for Nephritis
Home remedies for nephritis offers a great relief from the disease in which the spaces between the tubules get reduced due to swelling. Due to this reason, the kidney functions get affected to a large extent. The disease is most commonly caused by the allergy to certain drugs and medication.
Causes of Nephritis:
Poisoning of certain kinds
Certain metabolic disorders
Chronic kidney swelling
Tuberculosis of kidney
Post streptococcal glomerulonephritis
Symptoms of Nephritis:
Blood in the urine
Changes in the volume of urine
Some parts of the body may get inflamed
Home Remedies for Nephritis:
· Carrot juice could be savior for those suffering with various symptoms of nephritis. For best results, one should mix carrot juice with a teaspoon full of honey and same amount of lemon juice and consume it in empty stomach in morning.
· With its very low salt and protein and high level of carbohydrates, banana is an ideal home remedy for nephritis. One should take half a dozen of bananas to get benefited from this fruit.
· Coconut water is also an ideal home remedy for nephritis. One should consume tender coconut for the effective treatment of nephritis.
· Avocado is also a good home remedy for nephritis.
· Grapes are also a natural home remedy for the treatment of nephritis as it is rich in water and potassium.
· In addition to these, one should take balanced diet as it helps to return from the various symptoms of nephritis.